Wednesday 2 February 2011

DEAR LIFE

Who am I to complain
When without the voice you gave I could not even talk.

Who am I to turn from my pains
When you gave emotions to aid our aspirements

Who am I to say I am tied to destiny
When you gave us eyes to survey our own paths

Who am I to consider life a curse
When you show us such amazements everyday

Who am I to act so Ignorant and selfish
When you gave us love and compassion to feel

Who am I to surrender to conformity
When you gave us thought and free will to create

Who am I to not see with my own eyes,
To not think with my own mind,
To not explore with my heart,
To not love and experience with my soul,
To not feel the miricle when i breathe,
I am nothing but a fool
Though how dare I be,
when you show us such knowledge

Please accept my sorrow and forgive me
I have opened my eyes now and can see so clear
You have always responded to what I believed
Nature we are joined as one
Both in science and in spiritual faith
I am healing now,
Thanks to the sight you gave to my eyes
Thanks to the sound you gave to my ears

©Mark Anthony Games / The Human Voice 2011. All Rights Reserved®

No comments:

Post a Comment